Marketing Executive – Permanent, Part-Time Role
Blackrock Credit Union Limited is an established and successful financial services provider with over 4,500 members and boasts total assets in excess of €22 million. Located in the heart of Blackrock village we are focused of providing financial options and products to those who live and work in the locality. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional value and service to our members. In order to continue to achieve this we are committed to providing a broad range of innovative financial products and services.
Role: Marketing and Advertising Executive working in conjunction with the Business Development team
Reporting to: Manager
The Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for:
- Support the strategy of the Credit Union and lead the execution of marketing programmes
- Development, implementation and project management of a business development strategy in line with strategic plan to assist enhancing loan book and to increase membership base
- Strategic development, oversight and execution of all marketing activities and function
- Identify appropriate marketing channels and tactics that drive growth and generate brand awareness
- Develop a detailed marketing activity plan of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives that: Engages, acquires and retains members, grows the loan book both in volume and value.
- Ensure all marketing and communications match up to brands accurately and consistently in all activities
- Analyse and report / provide insights on performance and outcomes of marketing activities. Provide and implement next steps, recommendations and improvements
- Undertaking a common bond and member review
- Manage budgets
- Work with 3rd parties and suppliers
Person Requirements – Experience, Education, Skills and Abilities Required
The Marketing Executive will most likely have a third level qualification, preferably in marketing, business or finance.
The ideal person will have an established and proven track record of success over at least three years in marketing and/or business development – preferably within credit union or financial services sectors.
In addition, the ideal person will:
- Must be a self-starter
- 3+ years' experience in a similar Marketing role and can demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be results orientated, and be resilient by nature
- Have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be a proactive and enthusiastic person who is social media savvy
- Can think creatively, develop, design, or create new ideas, relationships, or products to promote and enhance our services.
- Proficient with online content management tools such as WordPress CMS, mail chimp or similar
- Understanding of GDPR and data protection and how this affects marketing and communications activities
- The role is part-time, 22.5 hours per week.
- The role may involve occasional Saturday and evening work to successfully meet role expectations.
Salary – industry standard
How to Apply
Applications including CV and cover letter by email email@example.com
Closing Date is 5pm Friday 14th December 2018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Notice
Blackrock Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Canvassing will disqualify.
Blackrock Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Blackrock Credit Union Limited, 1 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, 01 2831034